20 Best Corporate Christmas Gift Ideas for Partners and Employees
The time has come to think about this year’s best corporate Christmas gift ideas you can implement to surprise your employees, business partners, suppliers, executive associates, and clients. You know we love offering suggestions about presents, and today we will not fall short, we promise.
Before we begin, we'll offer you a quick guideline on how to pick the best corporate Christmas gifts:
- You will probably have to crunch big numbers, so it is better to look for wholesale and bulk offers on items that go well for both men and women, regardless their age or their business relationship with you;
- Same goes for packaging – the more significant the amount, the bigger the discounts you will receive;
- Make sure you do not invest in highly perishable goods and items – if you have to send some gifts in other cities in winter, you need to consider all unfortunate events (lousy weather, suffocated transport services, slow traffic, etc.). In other words, pick gifts that will be as nice at the destination as you sent them in the first place;
- Even if you have to build your gifting strategy around the idea of larger groups, do not follow the “one size fits all” rule. While it is a nice move to offer everybody calendars, keychains, and notebooks with your printed logo, you still need to be original, thoughtful, and personal about these gifts. How many calendars do you think a person could use over a year?
Now that we've laid the foundation let’s see together the best corporate Christmas gift ideas to put a smile on peoples’ faces and help them celebrate the most beautiful time of the year in style!
1. Burlap Christmas Socks filled with Goodies
- This gift works best for people close to you: employees, collaborators, suppliers, shareholders, etc.
Get a stock of burlap medium-sized Christmas stockings (click here, to see our natural fiber stockings) and fill them with artisan chocolates, gourmet cookies, salty snacks, cinnamon-based delights, and so on. Up your ante this year and shop locally. In this way, you will support your local community of entrepreneurs and promote their crafty products in your network.
Christmas stockings make whimsical and fun Christmas gift-wrapping and packaging. Think about what you want to offer your people this year and fill the socks accordingly. Depending on the presents you want to buy, you can pick from a large assortment of Christmas socks.
The best part is that you can always take things up a notch and personalize the socks with the receiver’s monogram, a Christmas wish, or your company’s logo.
2. Santa Sacks filled with Books and Sweets
- This gift is a thoughtful suggestion if you want to bring a splash of entertainment to the Christmas gift or you want to send some presents to your employees’ children at home.
Santa Christmas sacks are yet another fantastic wrapping idea for corporate Christmas gifts, especially since you can also customize them with wishes, fun messages, your brand logo, and other Christmas embroideries.
This time of the year, many bookshops and publishing houses offer great season-centric titles (especially for kids and teenagers) and hard-to-refuse discounts. Seize the opportunity, fill the sacks with delicious seasonal sweets, books, and a greeting card, and make sure everyone enjoys the surprise!
Recommended: Click here, for our unique selection of Santa sacks (The one pictured above is currently on sale).
3. High-End Bottle of Wine in Personalized Wine Bag
- A bottle of old, excellent, brand wine is one of the best corporate Christmas gift ideas if you want to impress business executives of all genders, business partners, suppliers, and those top-level people you are grateful to for yet another successful year.
Luckily, specialized wine shops and distributors have excellent offers and discounts during the season, as everybody enjoys good wine at the Christmas dinner table. Make a long-lasting impression and get your hands on a stack of distinguished cotton muslin wine bags.
Personalize each container with the name of the receiver, your logo, a thoughtful holiday wish or message, and so on. Find the printing or embroidery services that match your needs and make everyone a delightful surprise!
Related: You might want to check out our selection of wine bags. We have a wine bag for every bottle, person, and occasion.
4. Executive Unisex Laptop Bags
- If you want to offer useful, well-thought and unforgettable gifts this year without having to run through the motions of buying gender-specific items for your business partners, then unisex laptop bags are the way to go.
In case you did not know, unisex laptop bags are all the rage right now, mainly if you work with young digital-savvy employees, collaborators, and business partners.
Your young urban professionals will always appreciate a new laptop bag with all the trimmings. Companies that follow fashion trends know how to select their corporate gifts. If you show an inclination towards such practices, check out our guide to the best fall-winter bag trends, you may get some fresh ideas!
5. Tickets to Awesome Events
- Such gifts work perfectly for people whose tastes, preoccupations, and Christmas traditions you know (or you can learn about easily).
Do you know how everybody around you talks about Christmas Philharmonic concerts, opera, music concerts, gallery openings, movie premiers, and all sorts of fun stuff? Why shouldn’t you surprise your employees and collaborators with event tickets they want to attend in this period?
Pick one of our natural muslin favor bags, place the ticket inside, add a thoughtful Christmas greeting card and you are all set and done! The receivers will be delighted!
Check the calendars, ask around, learn what people want to attend, and act accordingly!
6. A Tote Bag Full of Exotic Delights
- Some companies want to spoil their employees, clients, and business partners by offering them a “remote” travel experience and adventure. Join the trend and provide a spicy, flavorful Christmas to everyone!
One of the easiest ways to accomplish such goals is to buy some customizable canvas tote bags and fill them up with exotic scents: buy specialty teas and coffees, little jars of spices and herbs, artisanal flavored honey and spreads, scented olive oils, etc.
You can fill colored mini canvas bags with all sorts of delish samples, cute bags, jars, and boxes speaking of worldwide scents and tastes. Such items are not perishable, so you can send them at more considerable distances in cities where you want to surprise collaborators, shareholders, and select clients.
7. Gift Cards and Vouchers
- Many people do not need much to feel happy or appreciated. For some people, who seem to have it all, it is hard to buy gifts. For such categories of people – usually, corporate employees – vouchers, discount cards, and gift cards make the best thing ever!
During this time of the year, many companies – probably just like your own – offer corporate gift cards, discounts, vouchers, and plenty of shopping opportunities. Such cards make the best corporate Christmas gift ideas as they offer the receiver the freedom of choice.
Many recipients do not use the vouchers for themselves, but to buy presents for their families and friends. Such cards have a long lifespan, you can make them nominal, and you can set their discount or gratuity value, and more.
Here are some ideas:
- Bookshops in your area;
- Games, toys, and board games stores;
- Gourmet and specialty food stores (coffee brewers, tea importers, artisanal sweets, handmade delicacies, organic and bio foods and drinks, and so on);
- Luxury restaurants;
- Online shops – for anything from clothes to cars;
- Electronics/gadget stores;
- Spas and wellness centers, etc.
It is also an excellent opportunity to support your local community, create new business relations, make new friends among entrepreneurs and companies, and promote the products or services you trust and like within your network.
8. Personalized Wheeled Travel Duffle Bags
- Pick such gifts for employees, collaborators, particular associates and clients, and business executives. Quality wheeled duffle bags make excellent corporate Christmas gift ideas because everyone thinks about some city breaks and ski trips during the winter holidays.
Stylish duffle bags (like the one pictured above) make an exciting pick because they are also convenient for you as a company: you can buy them in bulk, enjoying terrific discounts; you can personalize them with your logo or a motto, and they come in handy to anyone, no matter their gender or relationship with your company.
As an alternative, if you spend your working hours and business days among young, dynamic, urban professionals, you can stir your gifting ideas towards urban backpacks. Equally comfortable, stylish, and unisex as the travel duffel bags, the packs are versatile (perfect for both daily in-city/commute work and quick travels) and matching any personal fashion style.
You cannot go wrong with sturdy, comfortable backpacks for young professionals who seem always to be going somewhere for pleasure or business.
Related: Check out our current offer of urban backpacks and laptop bags here.
9. Luxury Travel Kits for Her and Him
- Speaking of winter holidays, your company can stand out of the crowd and get luxury travel kits for women and men. You can thus surprise and spoil your business associates, colleagues, employees, collaborators, and so on.
Travel kits can contain a myriad of self-care products. They come in sizeable bottles (the airplane-approved kind), are versatile regarding contents, fragrances, and usability, are practical and can satisfy even the most sophisticated of tastes.
10. Special Christmas Decorations
- In the corporate world, hard-working professionals barely have the time to buy the Christmas tree and decorations. Give them a helping hand this year and surprise your employees/partners – and their families – with a large assortment of Christmas decorations.
No matter what you buy, make sure they come in a red large Santa Sack with shoulder strap. They can use it at home as a Santa sack or, during the year, as a handy laundry bag. For practicality purposes, print the Santa sacks with a happy Christmas message or motto, greetings, a few poem verses, and so on.
For a warm and delightful Christmas, fill the sacks with Christmas lights and balls, wreaths, decorations, candle sets, all sorts of fun seasonal ornaments, greeting cards, colored tinsel strings and so on. Fun, enjoyable, versatile, and sweet, such gifts work for everybody, independently of gender or age.
11. The Gift of Health
- Let’s face it: The corporate world is challenging and demanding. Everyone needs to care for their health and well-being. You can encourage people and help them feel great, stay in shape, and live life to the fullest. After all, healthy and happy co-workers are the most valuable assets in your company!
The gift of health can include anything you can think of – or almost anything. Here are some suggestions:
- One of those new-age smartwatches that track a person’s health and healthy behaviors;
- Membership to a local gym – or one close to your company’s headquarters;
- A bunch of DVDs containing meditation courses or yoga classes for relaxation and back pain relief;
- A bunch of books on mindful meditation, stress and anxiety relief, healthy nutrition, etc.
- Sleep gadgets to help people get the rest they deserve;
- Other membership certificates: local spa and wellness center, sports course, etc.
Pack these small tokens of health in a two-tone sports duffel bag and encourage your co-workers to mind their physical health, soul, and spirit!
12. Premium Learning Experiences
What better corporate Christmas gift ideas to implement than the gift of learning, of evolving? You probably heard your colleagues speaking about their hobbies, passions, intentions to learn new skills.
Why wouldn’t you meet their needs and expectations and send them to such informal and transferable skill classes? All you have to do is buy the classes and offer your people the membership cards! Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Photography classes – always in handy, very popular for the Instagram generation, and useful even inside your company;
- Cooking classes – many participate to such courses to learn new cooking secrets (especially when it comes to exotic cuisines), while many use them as a form of relaxation and personal development;
- Arts and crafts classes;
- Theater classes;
- Public speaking – another useful skill you can entertain in the company as well;
- Foreign languages – always coming in handy, especially if you want to develop the company overseas;
- IT&C classes – if some of your associates have a knack for all things digital
14. Corporate Gift Baskets
- Surprise your associates or clients with a thoughtful gift basket or gift box. Pick something gender-specific but generic enough for the basket to be regifted by the recipient if he or she doesn’t like it.
Gift baskets are a great corporate Christmas gift idea especially if you don’t know the recipient that much and their taste in food and drinks. Pick a nicely wrapped gourmet basket that either them or their family and friends would enjoy.
While some gift baskets may cost hundreds of dollars, you can find gourmet gift baskets that can cater to all needs and whims on e-commerce platforms like Amazon for under $50.
For women you could also pick a SPA gift basket with everything they’ll need for a short pampering session at home. For gents, pick grooming kits or jerky gift boxes (However, we’d recommend steering clear of perishables, such as jerky, because there have been reports of the foods being already spoiled upon receival, which is a huge embarrassment for any gift giver, all the more a self-respecting business.
14. High Tech Gizmos
- Look for something useful but memorable which your recipient surely doesn’t own. Stay in the affordable range with this gift, however, which is more suitable for those with management positions or really important collaborators.
Not every company has a budget that would allow it to give pairs of AirPods Pro to their clients and employees like they were candies (they’re more than $200/ piece, and not everyone will appreciate them). Look for something more generic (and cheaper) instead.
Something everyone could use, like a UV light Smartphone Sanitizer (yes, that’s a thing). With studies reporting that a smartphone can be up to 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat, a gizmo that gets rid of all the nasty bugs with the push of a button will surely make somebody happy. Plus, we’ve seen units that double as an aromatherapy diffuser, which means extra bonus for you in the thoughtfulness department.
A fancy humidifier is also a good idea during this time of year. Look for devices that pack multiple functions, such as night light function and essential oil diffuser ability. And toss your high-tech gifts in one of our cute Mini Cotton Gift Bags because wrapping gift in wrapping paper is incredibly wasteful.
We have a whole article about the topic: Can Your Recycle Wrapping Paper?
15. A Pair of (Special) Gloves
- Gloves, scarves, and other pieces of essential winter apparel make a safe gift, but to make it a great gift look for something that has the wow factor.
We’ve recently stumbled across the so-called USB heated gloves. There are variants for men, women, laptop users, and even motorcycle users. Adapt to your recipient needs and you’re set. Who doesn’t want a pair of mitts that produce their own heat on those freezing cold days.
You could also go for a pair of thermal gloves with so-called touchscreen capability. Your employee or clients who tend to be glued to their phones will thank you for it.
16. Succulent Garden or Bonsai Starter Kit
- Even gift recipients without a green thumb will appreciate these; and if they don’t, they’ll surely give them to someone who would.
A succulent garden with a nice succulent selection can be a great hit among your employees or clients. Look for something that looks very decorative and would look great in an office or home. Look for something petite that is easy to tend to.
A bonsai starting kit is also an amazing gift for people with a lot of patience but who didn’t know they needed a bonsai hobby in their lives. Look for a product that has everything in it to get started, and if it comes with multiple types of bonsai, even better.
Bear in mind that bonsais can be kept as mini-trees in a pot or as full-sized trees in the garden. So a bonsai kit gift might also be a big plus for our planet.
17. Portable Phone Charger
- A decent capacity phone charger is a gift that you can’t go wrong with. Nearly everyone with a smartphone needs at least one prevent them from further worrying about an empty battery in traffic.
A quality phone charger can cost around $30 - $35. Look for something that has many positive user reviews, submitted by real purchasing customers, as the market is filled with knockoffs. When shopping for a phone charger if the price-to-capacity ratio is too good to be truth, the device is either refurbished or a knockoff.
A 10,000 mAh portable charger should be able to fill up most smartphones at least twice on a single charge. Something greater than that is needless, while something lower than that may be frustrating ofr your recipient.
18. The Good Old Notebook, with a Modern Twist
- A notebook might seem old fashioned, but if it is fancy enough, anyone can make a good use of it. Even using it for writing down grocery lists is a win in our book.
So, why would anyone want a notebook in the digital era, when our smartphones, iPads, and MacBooks can double as notebooks and personal assistants? Because countless time management experts insist that taking notes on paper boosts productivity, leads to fewer distractions, and less eye strain. Plus writing on paper stimulates our brain and memory in ways we’re not even aware of.
But you don’t have to tell your gift recipient all that. Look for something extra special, like a notebook with handmade leather cover or those Evernote notebooks that makes it easier to digitize what’s written on them.
19. Insulated Water Bottles or Lunch Boxes
- Because keeping food and drinks warm when temperatures drop into single digit is a top priority for both your associates and clients.
A quality insulated stainless steel water bottle or a lunch jar that can keep food hot for 5-6 hours is the best gift for those employees that just love to bring their lunch bag at work. You can personalize the bottles with your company’s logo to keep your business on your recipients’ mind for years.
You could also personalize a batch of cooler lunch bags (check out our own selection, all our customers have been pretty amazed with the quality of these bags for the price), and toss them in all your employee’s gift bags. You know what they say ‘Happy employees are good for business.’
20. Gourmet Coffee or Tea Samplers
- Because nearly everyone likes either tea or coffee (or both).
You can safely give a coffee or tea sampler to all your associates, clients, and business partners. For an extra thoughtful gift investigate the personal preferences of the recipient. But even if you don’t get it right and they don’t drink coffee, let’s say, an assorted coffee sampler makes a great looking gift that can be easily regifted in times of need.
We hope you enjoyed our list of best corporate Christmas gift ideas for this season. Do you intend to follow one or more of these suggestions? Which of them appeals to you the most and which fits your company the best? Share your thoughts with our community!