12 Best Corporate Christmas Gift Ideas for Partners and Employees
The time has come to think about this year’s best corporate Christmas gift ideas you can implement to surprise your employees, business partners, suppliers, executive associates, and clients. You know we love offering suggestions about presents, and today we will not fall short, we promise.
Before we begin, we have to offer you a quick guideline on how to pick the best corporate Christmas gifts:
- You will probably have to crunch big numbers, so it is better to look for wholesale and bulk offers on items that go well for both women and men, regardless their age or their business relationship with you;
- Same goes for packaging – the more significant the amount, the bigger the discounts you will receive;
- Make sure you do not invest in highly perishable goods and items – if you have to send some gifts in other cities in winter, you need to consider all unfortunate events (lousy weather, suffocated transport services, slow traffic, etc.). In other words, pick gifts that will be as nice at the destination as you sent them in the first place;
- Even if you have to build your gifting strategy around the idea of larger groups, do not follow the “one size fits all” rule. While it is a nice gesture to offer everybody calendars, keychains, and notebooks with your printed logo, you still have to be original, thoughtful, and personal about these gifts. How many calendars do you think a person uses in a year?
Now that we laid the foundation let’s see together X best corporate Christmas gift ideas to put a smile on peoples’ faces and help them celebrate the most beautiful time of the year in style!
1. Burlap Christmas Socks filled with Goodies
- This gift works best for people close to you: employee, collaborators, suppliers, shareholders, etc.
Get a stock of burlap medium-sized Christmas socks and fill them with artisanal chocolates, gourmet cookies, salty snacks, cinnamon-based delights, and so on. Up your ante this year and shop locally. In this way, you will support your local community of entrepreneurs and promote their crafty products in your network.
Christmas socks (monochrome or in bi-color designs) make whimsical and fun Christmas gift-wrapping and packaging. Think about what you want to offer your people this year and fill the socks accordingly. Depending on the presents you want to buy, you can pick from a large assortment of Christmas socks.
The best part is that you can always take things up a notch and personalize the socks with the receiver’s monogram, a Christmas wish, or your company’s logo.
2. Santa Sacks filled with Books and Sweets
- This gift is a thoughtful suggestion if you want to bring a splash of entertainment to the Christmas gift or you want to send some presents to your employees’ children at home.
Santa Christmas sacks are yet another fantastic wrapping idea for corporate Christmas gifts, especially since you can also customize them with wishes, fun messages, your brand logo, and other Christmas embroideries.
This time of the year, many bookshops and publishing houses offer great season-centric titles (especially for kids and teenagers) and hard-to-refuse discounts. Seize the opportunity, fill the sacks with delicious seasonal sweets, books, and a greeting card, and make sure everyone enjoys the surprise!
3. High-end Wine in Personalized Wine Bags
- A bottle of old, excellent, brand wine is one of the best corporate Christmas gift ideas if you want to impress business executives of all genders, business partners, suppliers, and those top-level people you are grateful to for yet another successful year.
Luckily, specialized wine shops and distributors have excellent offers and discounts during the season, as everybody enjoys good wine at the Christmas dinner table. Make a long-lasting impression and get your hands on a stack of distinguished cotton muslin wine bags. Personalize each container with the name of the receiver, your logo, a thoughtful holiday wish or message, and so on. Find the printing or embroidery services that match your needs and make everyone a delightful surprise!
4. Executive Unisex Laptop Bags
- If you want to offer useful, well-thought and unforgettable gifts this year without having to run through the motions of buying gender-specific items for your business partners, then unisex laptop bags are the way to go.
In case you did not know, unisex laptop bags are all the rage right now, mainly if you work with young digital-savvy employees, collaborators, and business partners. Your young urban professionals will always appreciate a new laptop bag with all the trimmings. Companies that follow fashion trends know how to select their corporate gifts. If you show an inclination towards such practices, check out our guide on the best 2018 fall-winter bag trends, you may get some fresh ideas!
5. Tickets to Awesome Events
- Such gifts work perfectly for people whose tastes, preoccupations, and Christmas traditions you know (or you can learn about easily).
Do you know how everybody around you talks about Christmas Philharmonic concerts, opera, music concerts, gallery openings, movie premiers, and all sorts of fun stuff? Why shouldn’t you surprise your colleagues and collaborators with event tickets they want to attend in this period?
Pick some natural muslin favor bags, place the ticket inside, add a thoughtful Christmas greeting card and you are all set and done! The receivers will be delighted!
Check the calendars, ask around, learn what people want to attend, and act accordingly!
6. A Tote Bag full of Exotic Delights
- Some companies want to spoil their employees, clients, and business partners by offering them a “remote” travel experience and adventure. Join the trend and provide a spicy, flavorful Christmas to everyone!
One of the easiest ways to accomplish such goals is to buy some customizable canvas tote bags and fill them up with exotic scents: buy specialty teas and coffees, little jars of spices and herbs, artisanal flavored honey and spreads, scented olive oils, etc.
You can fill colored mini canvas bags with all sorts of delish samples, cute bags, jars, and boxes speaking of worldwide scents and tastes. Such items are not perishable, so you can send them at more considerable distances in cities where you want to surprise collaborators, shareholders, and select clients.
7. Gift Cards and Vouchers
- Many people do not need much to feel happy or appreciated. For some people, who seem to have it all, it is hard to buy gifts. For such categories of people – usually, corporate employees – vouchers, discount cards, and gift cards make the best thing ever!
During this time of the year, many companies – probably just like your own – offer corporate gift cards, discounts, vouchers, and plenty of shopping opportunities. Such cards make the best corporate Christmas gift ideas as they offer the receiver the freedom of choice. Many do not use the vouchers for themselves, but to buy presents for their families and friends. Such cards have a long lifespan, you can make them nominal, and you can set their discount or gratuity value, and more. Here are some ideas:
- Bookshops in your area;
- Games, toys, and board games stores;
- Gourmet and specialty food stores (coffee brewers, tea importers, artisanal sweets, handmade delicacies, organic and bio foods and drinks, and so on);
- Luxury restaurants;
- Online shops – for anything from clothes to cars;
- Electronics/gadget stores;
- Spas and wellness centers, etc.
It is also an excellent opportunity to support your local community, create new business relations, make new friends among entrepreneurs and companies, and promote the products or services you trust and like inside your network.
8. Personalized Wheeled Travel Duffle Bags
- Pick such gifts for employees, collaborators, particular associates and clients, and business executives. Quality wheeled duffle bags make excellent corporate Christmas gift ideas because everyone thinks about some city breaks and ski trips during the winter holidays.
Such stylish duffle bags make an exciting pick because they are also convenient for you as a company: you can buy them in bulk, enjoying terrific discounts; you can personalize them with your logo or a motto, and they come in handy to anyone, no matter their gender or relationship with your company.
As an alternative, if you spend your working hours and business days among young, dynamic, urban professionals, you can stir your gifting ideas towards urban backpacks. Equally comfortable, stylish, and unisex as the travel duffel bags, the packs are versatile (perfect for both daily in-city/commute work and quick travels) and matching any personal fashion style.
You cannot go wrong with sturdy, comfortable backpacks for young professionals who seem always to be going somewhere for pleasure or business.
9. Luxury Travel Kits for Her and Him
- Speaking of winter holidays, your company can stand out of the crowd and get luxury travel kits for women and men. You can thus surprise and spoil your business associates, colleagues, employees, collaborators, and so on.
Travel kits can contain a myriad of self-care products. They come in sizeable bottles (the airplane-approved kind), are versatile regarding contents, fragrances, and usability, are practical and can satisfy even the most sophisticated of tastes.
10. Christmas Special Decorations
- In the corporate world, hard-working professionals barely have the time to buy the Christmas tree and decorations. Give them a helping hand this year and surprise your employees/partners – and their families – with a large assortment of Christmas decorations.
No matter what you buy, make sure they come in a red large Santa Sack with shoulder strap. They can use it at home as a Santa sack or, during the year, as a handy laundry bag. For practicality purposes, print the Santa sacks with a happy Christmas message or motto, greetings, a few poem verses, and so on.
For a warm and delightful Christmas, fill the sacks with Christmas lights and balls, wreaths, decorations, candle sets, all sorts of fun seasonal ornaments, greeting cards, colored tinsel strings and so on. Fun, enjoyable, versatile, and sweet, such gifts work for everybody, independently of gender or age.
11. The Gift of Health
- Let’s face it: the corporate world is challenging and demanding. Everyone needs to care for their health and well-being. You can encourage people and help them feel great, stay in shape, and live life to the fullest. After all, healthy and happy co-workers are the most valuable assets in your company!
The gift of health can include anything you can think of – or almost anything. Here are some suggestions:
- One of those new-age smartwatches that track a person’s health and healthy behaviors;
- Membership to a local gym – or one close to your company’s headquarters;
- A bunch of DVDs containing meditation courses or yoga classes for relaxation and back pain relief;
- A bunch of books on mindful meditation, stress and anxiety relief, healthy nutrition, etc.
- Sleep gadgets to help people get the rest they deserve;
- Other membership certificates: local spa and wellness center, sports course, etc.
Pack these small tokens of health in a two-tone sports duffel bag and encourage your co-workers to mind their physical health, soul, and spirit!
12. Premium Learning Experiences
What better corporate Christmas gift ideas to implement than the gift of learning, of evolving? You probably heard your colleagues speaking about their hobbies, passions, intentions to learn new skills. Why wouldn’t you meet their needs and expectations and send them to such informal and transferable skill classes? All you have to do is buy the classes and offer your people the membership cards! Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Photography classes – always in handy, very popular for the Instagram generation, and useful even inside your company;
- Cooking classes – many participate to such courses to learn new cooking secrets (especially when it comes to exotic cuisines), while many use them as a form of relaxation and personal development;
- Arts and crafts classes;
- Theatre classes;
- Public speaking – another useful skill you can entertain in the company as well;
- Foreign languages – always coming in handy, especially if you want to develop the company overseas;
- IT&C classes – if some of your colleagues have a knack for all things digital
We hope you enjoyed our list of best corporate Christmas gift ideas for this season. Do you intend to follow one or more of these suggestions? Which of them appeals to you the most and which fits your company the best? Share your thoughts with our community!